We recently wrapped up 2021 as the year of digital quality. We talked about how digital transformation is going to bring even more drastic shifts in how we do software delivery. And how your organization needs to brace up to bring agile models to work in order to release higher quality software faster through automated testing.
A key trend that will sweep over to bring economies of scale, speed and intelligence will be automated testing followed by AI. We've seen a massive movement from manual to automation in the last couple of years, as manual could not handle this scale of change. Manual testing matrices are too big to approximate manually, take a long time, and are very complex to handle for applications like Uber, Snapchat, and Twitter that are scaling at the speed of light.
Manual testing might not be able to meet the demand of a plethora of web browsers, devices, operating systems, screen resolutions, and responsive designs. And to deliver quality at the speed of digital, there will be a need to bring in the right automated testing initiatives. But automation is vast and there are several nuances to it. Which nuances will be more pronounced in 2020?
Agile Testing and Test Automation Summit will help you get industry best practices in Test Automation and the latest tools and techniques to achieve it.
|10:00AM - 10:30AM||10:00AM - 10:20AM : Login / Registration
10:20AM - 10:30AM : Conference Overview
Abhilasha Sinha, Director- Summits, 1.21GWS
||10:30AM - 11:00AM||
Improving Agile Team's Efficiency via TDD and BDD - Click Here for More Info
Prabhas Abhayakumar, Vice President, Societe Generale Global Solution Centre.
||11:00AM - 11:30AM||
Microservices & Containers - Click Here for More Info
Deepesh Rastogi, Director of Technology, Publicis Sapient
||11:30AM - 12:00PM||
Shift Right, Shift Left - What to Shift and Why - Click Here for More Info
Vinaya Muralidharan, Engineering Excellence and Culture Lead, Citi
||12:00PM - 12:30PM||
Web Scraping in Python using beautiful soup - Click Here for More Info
Siri Srinivas, Principal QA Engineer,Sabre
||12:30PM - 01:00PM||
When working harder doesn’t solve the problem anymore? - Click Here for More Info
Jan De Baere, Organisational Coach, Cegeka
|01:00PM - 02:30PM||Break|
||02:30PM - 03:00PM||
Optimizing Web analytics testing by having a future proof solution design - Click Here for More Info
Santosh Jayanthi, Senior Manager - Digital, Lowes
||03:00PM - 03:30PM||
DevOps & Kaizen - Click Here for More Info
Vin Kumar, Digital Transformation Leader, Palo Innovation Transformation Singapore Pte. Ltd.
||03:30PM - 04:00PM||
Using AI/ML to Classify Error Messages and Predict Cause of Failures. - Click Here for More Info
Ambighananthan Ragavan, Principal Software Engineer, Expedia Group
||04:00PM - 04:30PM||
Let's get cloud - Introduction to functional testing of Microsoft Azure - Click Here for More Info
Milovan Pocek, Quality Assurance Consultant, HTEC Group
||04:30PM - 05:00PM||
Improving Agile Teams Efficiency vis TDD and BDD. - Click Here for More Info
Jayesh Salgaonkar, Lead Software Test Engineer, Palo IT Singapore Pvt Ltd
Till 21 January, 2022
Till 18 February, 2022
Till 18 February, 2022
If you are looking for any of the below, we can assure this is the event for you.
1. Building brand awareness
2. Acquiring new clients or Increasing sales numbers
3. Improving brand image
4. Looking for right people
5. Networking with peers
6. Anything else - (write here)
Our deal of partnership will benefit you in following ways:
1. A complimentary slot to be a speaker billed as a Keynote
2. Placement of the sponsor’s Organisation name, a short brief about Organization and logo on the website
3. Organisation logo to be placed on all event promotional banners and flyers.
4. Mention the sponsor’s Organisation logo and name in all our posts, email campaigns, and social media posts.
5. Special Individual speaker flyer promotion on all platforms
6. Discounts to sponsor Organisation's customers willing to register for the conference.
7. Introduction of the sponsor’s Organisation to the audience on the day of conference in our Overview section
8. Full day attendance for 2 people from Organization
9. We will make continual effort to promote the sponsors Organisation both before and after the event.
10. We are flexible and open to any suggestions from you.
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at