The event will deliver in-depth content targeted at architects, developers, testers, integrators and managers by offering lectures and technical session to expand your knowledge and expertise on the latest technologies, trends, tips and techniques. It is a great opportunity to present, learn, and challenge modern testing technologies and strategies.
February 25, 2022
Theme: Quality Assurance / Microservices,Containers and Serverless
|09:30AM - 10:00AM||09:30AM - 09:50AM : Login / Registration
09:50AM - 10:00AM : Conference Overview
Abhilasha Sinha, Director- Summits, 1.21GWS
|10:00AM - 10:30AM||Test Transformation: The Art and Technique for Success - Click Here for More Info
Naveed Umar Ahmed, Head of QA CoE, Boral Australia
|10:30AM - 11:00AM||Challenges for Payment Fintech’s entering the market
Malcolm Bourke, VP, Business Development & Client Relations.
|11:00AM - 11:30AM||PKI for Dev-ops- Click Here for More Info
Vinay Kumar, Cyber Security Architect, Nokia
|11:30AM - 12:00PM||Is digital transformation driving QA or vice-versa? - Click Here for More Info
Sumit Poddar, Test Director, Foster Moore
|12:00PM - 12:30PM||Break|
|12:30PM - 01:00PM||DevOps for mobile apps challenges and best practices - Click Here for More Info
Raj Uppadhyay, Digital Capability Lead, ASB Bank Ltd
|01:00PM - 01:30PM||Digital Security And Application Monitoring- Click Here for More Info
Naveen S Yeshodara, Solution Architect, Trellix
|01:30 PM - 02:00 PM||How are AI and Machine Learning affecting QA - Click Here for More Info
Rakshit Bhasin, SDET, FourKites
|02:00PM - 02:30PM||Break|
|02:30PM - 03:00PM||Machine Learning in NLP - Click Here for More Info
Shruti Pandit, Senior Director, ITS
|03:00 PM - 03:30 PM|| Devops is a journey: Choose your own adventure - Click Here for More Info
Ashish Nijhara, Sr. Engineering Manager, Chegg Inc
|03:30 PM - 04:00 PM|| What is killing the test automation value - An empirical analysis - Click Here for More Info
Deepak Koul, Software Engineering Manager, Red Hat
Till January 25, 2022
Till February 25, 2022
Till February 25, 2022
If you are looking for any of the below, we can assure this is the event for you.
1. Building brand awareness
2. Acquiring new clients or Increasing sales numbers
3. Improving brand image
4. Looking for right people
5. Networking with peers
6. Anything else - (write here)
Our deal of partnership will benefit you in following ways:
1. A complimentary slot to be a speaker billed as a Keynote
2. Placement of the sponsor’s Organisation name, a short brief about Organization and logo on the website
3. Organisation logo to be placed on all event promotional banners and flyers.
4. Mention the sponsor’s Organisation logo and name in all our posts, email campaigns, and social media posts.
5. Special Individual speaker flyer promotion on all platforms
6. Discounts to sponsor Organisation's customers willing to register for the conference.
7. Introduction of the sponsor’s Organisation to the audience on the day of conference in our Overview section
8. Full day attendance for 2 people from Organization
9. We will make continual effort to promote the sponsors Organisation both before and after the event.
10. We are flexible and open to any suggestions from you.
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at