“BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT” 2023 aims to connect global blockchain gurus and technology players in this space including emerging startups – with regional business and IT leaders from across key industry verticals and will explore how the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology.
Join the conference for the technical exchange of the latest research and innovation, regulation, policies, standards, and applications in the exciting and emerging area of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Track 1 : Blockchain Advanced Development/Use Cases & Blockchain Technology- Impact & Strategy
Track 2 : Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets & Blockchain in India
|09:00AM - 09:50AM|| Registration / Conference Overview
Atul Srivastava, Consultant, 1.21GWS
||09:50AM - 10:30AM|| Keynote
|10:30AM - 11:00AM||Tea Break|
|11:00AM - 11:40AM|| Track 1 : Blockchain based IoT security solutions
Track 2 : How To Accelerate Your Blockchain Project By Months Or Years
|11:40AM - 12:20PM|| Track 1 : Smart contracts via Use Cases
Track 2 : Enterprise Blockchain Platforms for rapid software development
|12:20PM - 01:00PM|| Track 1 : Why Digital Advertising Needs a Blockchain Solution
Track 2 : Ethereum For Developers
|01:00PM - 02:00PM||Break|
|02:00PM - 02:40PM|| Track 1 : The fall of the ICO: The rise of the STO & IEO
Track 2 : Blockchain in 5G
|02:40PM - 03:20PM|| Track 1 : Blockchain & Digital Supply Chain
Track 2 : Advances in P2P networking for blockchains
|03:20PM - 03:50PM||Break|
||03:50PM - 04:30PM<|| Track 1 : Traditional Investment vs. Tokenisation
Track 2 : Blockchain with AI and IoT: the Power of Technological Convergence
|04:30PM - 05:10PM|| Track 1 : Regulation: Forming the market place
Track 2 :Impact of Blockchain Technology in Private and Public Sector
Till 24 March, 2023
Till 24 February, 2023
Till 24 March, 2023
If you are looking for any of the below, we can assure this is the event for you.
1. Building brand awareness
2. Acquiring new clients or Increasing sales numbers
3. Improving brand image
4. Looking for right people
5. Networking with peers
6. Anything else - (write here)
Our deal of partnership will benefit you in following ways:
1. A complimentary slot to be a speaker billed as a Keynote
2. Placement of the sponsor’s Organisation name, a short brief about Organization and logo on the website
3. Organisation logo to be placed on all event promotional banners and flyers.
4. Mention the sponsor’s Organisation logo and name in all our posts, email campaigns, and social media posts.
5. Special Individual speaker flyer promotion on all platforms
6. Discounts to sponsor Organisation's customers willing to register for the conference.
7. Introduction of the sponsor’s Organisation to the audience on the day of conference in our Overview section
8. Full day attendance for 2 people from Organization
9. We will make continual effort to promote the sponsors Organisation both before and after the event.
10. We are flexible and open to any suggestions from you.
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at