Overview of the Workshop
It is a technical workshop designed for machine learning enthusiasts who want to learn hands-on using the tool and techniques of the advanced machine learning practices. The workshop centres on practical based learning, focusing specifically on bringing machine learning mind set and pace to testers working in machine learning projects.
Who should attend:
IT professionals or college students who have at least some programming knowledge/experience in any language. Maths / Statistics background expected until Senior School at least.
• Concept lectures by Instructor
• Programming demos
• Hands-on programming assignments
• Capstone Project
• Quizzes and Assessment
• Advanced ML Certificate by CellStrat
• Become part of exclusive CellStrat #disrupt4.0 community where CellStrat Data Scientists guide you in your AI career and help answer technical questions in an ongoing way
• Become eligible for CellStrat Research Fellowship program, an advanced guided R&D program for achieving global AI eminence (selection into the program by interview).
Facts & Figures About The Event
Training Schedule2 Day Machine Learning & Deep Learning - A Hands-on Workshop, Auckland (11 - 12 February, 2019)
AI Data Scientist
Profile: Vivek is a leading Data Scientist and thought leader with expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning.
He is a Serial Entrepreneur with strong experience in India and USA in AI, telecom and emerging technology in leading MNCs such as IBM, AT&T, Schlumberger as well as several startups like Healthiply, SalesGlobe and LocVille.com.
Vivek holds a BE degree from IIT Roorkee and an MBA from Georgia State Univ, Atlanta, USA.