Join us at Microservices, Containers & Serverless Day in Chennai happening on 18 July, 2020.
A microservice is a software development technique—a variant of the service-oriented architecture architectural style that structures an application as a collection of loosely coupled services.
The Microservices, Containers & Serverless day is a forum for the discussion of all aspects of Microservices, Containers & Serverless : their design, programming, and operations. Speakers from industry report success stories, best practices, current challenges, and will participate to discussion panels on the adoption and evolution of Microservices, Containers & Serverless.
Microservices, Containers & Serverless Day successfully brings together many practitioners and researchers interested in the software paradigm of Microservices, Containers & Serverless.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Our Past Speakers
Director - DevOps
GSE IT Consulting
Director & Chief Information Officer
Tevel Cyber Corps Private Limited
Verizon Data Services
Director - DevOps
Co-founder and Director
Senthil Kumar Loganathan
Senior Director - Consulting
Want to become Speaker Please register here Register
Microservices, Containers & Serverless Day, Chennai
Use this opportunity to improve the visibility of your organization
Avail instant sponsorship at just USD 2000
Instant sponsorship includes
• Branding of your company as Bronze Sponsor – Company's Logo on the event page with cross link to your website.
• One Speaking Slot (45 min -non sales talk).
• 10% discount on registration fee for any delegate from your organization.
• Full day attendance at the event with lunch
• 1 x Roll up stand / Brochure distribution at the event
• Online Interview post of your company's senior executive at our media portal
"We are truly committed to Testing Summit events and have seen a great return from the events we have
been involved with this year."
IBM UK Ltd
"Well done - an excellent event! We were very happy with the number and quality of delegates"
"Good format! Good focus and quality of delegates"
It was a very worthwhile conference
Round Table was very helpful
Enjoyed the Interaction
All Presentations were Great. Very Informative
Presentations had good content
Who can attend Microservices, Containers & Serverless Day in Chennai?
- Software developers, Tech lead, QA Testers, Automation engineer
- IT support engineer, IT Operations person, Build and Release Engineer
- Architect, Engineering Managers
- Microservices, Containers & Serverless engineer, Microservices, Containers & Serverless professional
Why to attend Microservices, Containers & Serverless Day in Chennai?
- Access to Full-day event
- Talks by industry experts on different aspects of Microservices, Microservices and Container
- Overview of frameworks and tools that you can adopt
- Access to slide decks of all speakers
- Networking opportunities with other passionate professionals from your city
What will you learn about?
Learn latest techniques and skills required for Microservices from industry stalwarts themselves. Latest trends, concepts, processes and tools to understand and acknowledge challenges in Devops, Microservices and Containers. Meet and network with fellow Microservices experts from leading companies. Learn how to adapt and adopt these changes quickly and swiftly within a team and also across the enterprise.
Are there any prerequisites to attend this program?
Do I need to register for the event?
Yes, all conference attendees must register in advance to attend the event.