Overview of the event
Machine learning is a field of artificial intelligence that uses statistical techniques to give computer systems the ability to "learn from data, without being explicitly programmed.
The "deep" in "deep learning" refers to the number of layers through which the data is transformed. Deep Learning is a new area of Machine Learning research, which has been introduced with the objective of moving Machine Learning closer to its original goals. In deep learning, each level learns to transform its input data into a slightly more abstract and composite representation.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Conference ScheduleMachine learning and Deep Learning Day (24th October, 2019)
Our SponsorsUse this opportunity to improve the visibility of your organization
Avail instant sponsorship at just USD 2000
Instant sponsorship includes
• Branding of your company as Bronze Sponsor – Company's Logo on the event page with cross link to your website.
• One Speaking Slot (45 min -non sales talk).
• 10% discount on registration fee for any delegate from your organization.
• Full day attendance at the event with lunch
• 1 x Roll up stand / Brochure distribution at the event
• Online Interview post of your company's senior executive at our media portal
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org