Overview of the event
"Human capital" is sometimes used synonymously with "human resources", although human capital typically refers to a narrower effect. Human resources are no longer just recruitment and training of employees, but also a part of future strategy for any company.
In this fast-moving world characterised by constant change, HR transformation is not optional. Organisations have to overcome decades of legacy systems, siloed working, lack of agility, among other obstacles.
At HR Innovation Online Summit we will discuss and share key challenges along the digital transformation journey and success stories in optimizing employee experience.
COVID 19 Care Details to be followed at our face to face conference:
The safety of our attendees and speakers is paramount and as an organisation we will work to ensure the safest environment possible.
First and foremost, the event will comply with all bio-safe measures being put in place by both federal and state governments to ensure the safety of all our speakers and participants. The event will look to maintain social distancing, increase sanitization, decrease congestion in all areas, food service will be altered to minimize contact and to ensure hygiene,
Facts & Figures About The Event
Conference ScheduleHR Innovation Day, Auckland
Our SponsorsUse this opportunity to improve the visibility of your organization
Avail instant sponsorship at just USD 2000
Instant sponsorship includes
• Branding of your company as Bronze Sponsor – Company's Logo on the event page with cross link to your website.
• One Speaking Slot (45 min -non sales talk).
• 10% discount on registration fee for any delegate from your organization.
• Full day attendance at the event with lunch
• 1 x Roll up stand / Brochure distribution at the event
• Online Interview post of your company's senior executive at our media portal
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com