Overview of the event
DevOps is much more than just local improvement in the development, delivery and operation of software: it represents a movement that touches development and operations (obviously!), but organizational culture, quality assurance, security, and program management.
Automation, Agile processes, micro services, continuous delivery, container and cloud technologies are essential to the current high performance IT transformation.
Agile Testing and Test Automation will help you get industry best practices in Agile Testing & Test Automation and the latest tools and techniques to achieve it.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning and AI provide immense opportunity in Data and Process Analytics for optimum outcomes.
Join us at DevOps, Agile Testing Test Automation and RPA Summit in September to hear from subject matter experts currently evaluating RPA for their businesses in areas such as Finance, Procurement, HR, Outsourcing, Automation, etc.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Conference ScheduleDevOps, Test Automation and Robotic Process Automation Summit, Dublin
Our SponsorsUse this opportunity to improve the visibility of your organization
Avail instant sponsorship at just USD 2000
Instant sponsorship includes
• Branding of your company as Bronze Sponsor – Company's Logo on the event page with cross link to your website.
• One Speaking Slot (45 min -non sales talk).
• 10% discount on registration fee for any delegate from your organization.
• Full day attendance at the event with lunch
• 1 x Roll up stand / Brochure distribution at the event
• Online Interview post of your company's senior executive at our media portal
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Nikos Minas
IP Strategist, Technologist, Senior Associate – Patent Attorney
MacLachlan & Donaldson
Senior Software Engineer/Research Engineer
University College Dublin
Business Transformation Manager
Stefan Umit Uygur
Co-Founder and CEO
Global Innovation Lead
Glass, Lewis & Co
EUR 414 Till September 21
EUR 553 Till August 21
EUR 692 Till September 21
"Was an excellent event!"
"We are truly committed to Testing Summit events and have seen a great return from the events we have been involved with this year."
IBM UK Ltd
"Well done - an excellent event! We were very happy with the number and quality of delegates"
"Good format! Good focus and quality of delegates"
It was a very worthwhile conference
Round Table was very helpful
Enjoyed the Interaction
All Presentations were Great. Very Informative
Presentations had good content
Who can attend DevOps, Test Automation and Robotic Process Automation Summit in Dublin?
- Software developers, Tech lead, QA Testers, Automation engineer
- IT support engineer, IT Operations person, Build and Release Engineer
- Architect, Engineering Managers
- DevOps engineer, DevOps professional
Why to attend DevOps, Test Automation and Robotic Process Automation Summit in Dublin?
- Access to Full-day event including tea, lunch
- Talks by industry experts on different aspects of DevOps, Microservices and Container
- Overview of frameworks and tools that you can adopt
- Access to slide decks of all speakers
- Networking opportunities with other passionate professionals from your city
What will you learn about?
Learn latest techniques and skills required for DevOps from industry stalwarts themselves. Latest trends, concepts, processes and tools to understand and acknowledge challenges in Devops, Microservices and Containers. Meet and network with fellow DevOps experts from leading companies. Learn how to adapt and adopt these changes quickly and swiftly within a team and also across the enterprise.
Are there any prerequisites to attend this program?
Do I need to register for the event?
Yes, all conference attendees must register in advance to attend the event.