DevOps is much more than just local improvement in the development, delivery and operation of software: it represents a movement that touches development and operations (obviously!), but organisational culture, quality assurance, security, and program management.
Automation, Agile processes, micro services, continuous delivery, container and cloud technologies are essential to the current high performance IT transformation.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning and AI provide immense opportunity in Data and Process Analytics for optimum outcomes.
New business models presented by DevSecOps and NoOps are further increasing the opportunities for enterprise to deliver quality software.
Use this opportunity to improve the visibility of your organization
Avail instant sponsorship at just USD 2000
Instant sponsorship includes
• Branding of your company as Bronze Sponsor – Company's Logo on the event page with cross link to your website.
• One Speaking Slot (45 min -non sales talk).
• 10% discount on registration fee for any delegate from your organization.
• Full day attendance at the event with lunch
• 1 x Roll up stand / Brochure distribution at the event
• Online Interview post of your company's senior executive at our media portal
Want to become Speaker Please register here Register
Group of three or more(Early Bird)
Till August 31
Group of three or more(Standard)
Till December 15
Till November 15
Till December 15
"1.21gws have created nice platform and connected with various top industry experts under one roof.
Thanks for organizing this kind of event Diksha and Nitin. Really looking forward to more of such kind of conferences in future."
"Plenty of informative and sharing of experience was very good"
Finastra software solutions
"Great presentation, None of them was boring". All Equal informative.
Director of Engineering - Machine Learning
Oracle India Pvt Ltd
"Good format! Good focus and quality of delegates"
It was a very worthwhile conference
Round Table was very helpful
Enjoyed the Interaction
All Presentations were Great. Very Informative
Presentations had good content
Who can attend DevSecOps Summit in Brisbane?
- Software developers, Tech lead, QA Testers, Automation engineer
- IT support engineer, IT Operations person, Build and Release Engineer
- Architect, Engineering Managers
- DevOps engineer, DevOps professional
Why to attend DevSecOps Summit in Brisbane?
- Access to Full-day event including tea, lunch
- Talks by industry experts on different aspects of DevSecOps, Microservices and Container
- Overview of frameworks and tools that you can adopt
- Access to slide decks of all speakers
- Networking opportunities with other passionate professionals from your city
What will you learn about?
Learn latest techniques and skills required for DevSecOps from industry stalwarts themselves. Latest trends, concepts, processes and tools to understand and acknowledge challenges in DevSecOps, Microservices and Containers. Meet and network with fellow DevSecOps experts from leading companies. Learn how to adapt and adopt these changes quickly and swiftly within a team and also across the enterprise.
Are there any prerequisites to attend this program?
Do I need to register for the event?
Yes, all conference attendees must register in advance to attend the event.