Overview of the event
Cyber security systems and principles are designed to safeguard websites and web applications from attackers seeking to disrupt, delay, alter or redirect the flow of data. These attackers vary in target, motive, levels of organization, and technical capabilities, requiring public and private organizations to adopt ever-increasing measures to prevent cyber attacks.
Governments maintain cyber security measures to protect the integrity of critical infrastructure for financial systems, public health, science, and safety institutions, and defense, aerospace, and intelligence agencies.
Private enterprises use cyber security and online data protection help prevent lost revenues, harm to brand reputation, and potential fines or legal liabilities.
The Conference aims to help achieve cooperative solutions and industry teaming to defend against the ever-growing cyber threat.
Protection , Mitigation, Understanding, Sharing, Gaining, Knowing and Optimizing.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Conference ScheduleCyber Security Summit, Seattle
Our SponsorsUse this opportunity to improve the visibility of your organization
Avail instant sponsorship at just USD 2000
Instant sponsorship includes
• Branding of your company as Bronze Sponsor – Company's Logo on the event page with cross link to your website.
• One Speaking Slot (45 min -non sales talk).
• 10% discount on registration fee for any delegate from your organization.
• Full day attendance at the event with lunch
• 1 x Roll up stand / Brochure distribution at the event
• Online Interview post of your company's senior executive at our media portal
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org