Some of the BA trends we will look out for in the Business Analyst Innovation Summit, to cover are Data Quality Management,Data Discovery/Visualization,Artificial Intelligence,Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Tools,Collaborative Business Intelligence,Data-driven Culture,Embedded Analytics etc.
The experts will take us through a deep dive into using a comprehensive approach at all times, for the successful development and execution of strategy helping an Organisation to
effectively achieve its current and future objectives.
|09:30AM - 10:00AM|| Registration / Conference Overview
Atul Srivastava, Consultant, 1.21GWS
||10:00AM - 10:30AM||Exploring the power and potential of Enterprise AI with focus on Embedded AI applications
- Click Here for More Info
Ajay Tikare, Sr. Engineering Manager – SAP Artificial Intelligence, SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd
|10:30AM - 11:00AM||Tea Break|
||11:00AM - 11:30AM||Digital Marketing
Click Here for More Info
Amit Bhargava, Director Consulting, LTIMindtree
||11:30AM - 12:00PM|| Data Driven CX
Pranav Kumar, Director - Digital Experience, Capgemini
|12:00PM - 12:30PM||Blockchain, NFT, Metaverse - Click Here for More Info
Varun Sahu, Associate Director
|12:30PM - 01:30PM||Lunch Break|
|01:30PM - 02:00PM|| Data driven decision making for business outcomes
Kunal Bhardwaj, Consultant, Growth Strategy, Invact Metaversity
|02:00PM - 02:30PM||The art of story telling with numbers - Click Here for More Info
Smriti Mahale,Senior AuditorXylem Inc
|02:30PM - 03:00PM||Data Science and Business Analytics - Click Here for More Info
Naveen Munaiah, Director, Data Science, Conduent Business Services India LLP
|03:00PM - 03:30PM||Tea Break|
|03:30PM - 04:00PM||Web Analytics Tool in Digital Marketing - Click Here for More Info
Nidhi Agrawal, Manager,Capgemini
|04:00PM - 04:30PM||Outcome Validation: An Essential BA Skill - Click Here for More Info
Vrinda Pai, Director, 7.ai
Till 21 April, 2023
Till 21 March, 2023
Till 21 April, 2023
If you are looking for any of the below, we can assure this is the event for you.
1. Building brand awareness
2. Acquiring new clients or Increasing sales numbers
3. Improving brand image
4. Looking for right people
5. Networking with peers
6. Anything else - (write here)
Our deal of partnership will benefit you in following ways:
1. A complimentary slot to be a speaker billed as a Keynote
2. Placement of the sponsor’s Organisation name, a short brief about Organization and logo on the website
3. Organisation logo to be placed on all event promotional banners and flyers.
4. Mention the sponsor’s Organisation logo and name in all our posts, email campaigns, and social media posts.
5. Special Individual speaker flyer promotion on all platforms
6. Discounts to sponsor Organisation's customers willing to register for the conference.
7. Introduction of the sponsor’s Organisation to the audience on the day of conference in our Overview section
8. Full day attendance for 2 people from Organization
9. We will make continual effort to promote the sponsors Organisation both before and after the event.
10. We are flexible and open to any suggestions from you.
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at
Who can attend Business Analyst Innovation Summit?
CSCOS, CPOS, VPS, DIRECTORS, HEADS, MANAGERS OF:
Manufacturing, Production, Operations, Services, Service Systems, ProductArea, IndustryAutomation, Manufacturing Excellence, Performance Improvement, Manufacturing and IT, Engineering, Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Production Systems, Research, Innovation, Technology, Site and Plant Managers, Quality and Safety, Energy Efficiency, Continuous Improvement, Production Systems, Manufacturing Strategy and Quality, Manufacturing Driven Processes, Manufacturing Coordination