This year World Blockchain Conclave 2022 will also be hosted as Virtual live conference Streamed in Singapore.
“World Blockchain Conclave” 2022 aims to connect global blockchain gurus and technology players in this space including emerging startups – with regional business and IT leaders from across key industry verticals and will explore how the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology. Join the conference for the technical exchange of the latest research and innovation, regulation, policies, standards, and applications in the exciting and emerging area of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
22 April, 2022
Track 1 : Blockchain Advanced Development/Use Cases
Track 2 : Blockchain Technology- Impact & Strategy
|09:00AM - 09:30AM|| 09:00AM - 09:20AM : Login / Registration
09:20AM - 09:30AM : Conference Overview
Abhilasha Sinha, Director - Summits, 1.21GWS
||09:30AM - 10:00AM|| Keynote
||10:00AM - 11:00AM|| Panel discussion: Digital Currency Security
|11:00AM - 11:30AM||Break|
||11:30AM - 12:00AM|| Track 1 : Blockchain and It's Impact on Digital Identity
Track 2 : Unique Digital Identity Across Digital Channels
|12:00PM - 12:30PM|| Track 1 : Why Digital Advertising Needs a Blockchain Solution
Track 2 : Decrease in Digital Ad Frauds
|12:30PM - 01:00PM|| Track 1 : Blockchain based IoT security solutions
Track 2 : How To Accelerate Your Blockchain Project By Months Or Years
|01:00PM - 01:30PM|| Track 1 : Smart contracts via Use Cases
Track 2 : Enterprise Blockchain Platforms for rapid software development
|01:30PM - 02:30PM||Break|
|02:30PM - 03:00PM|| Track 1 : Why Digital Advertising Needs a Blockchain Solution
Track 2 : Ethereum For Developers
|03:00PM - 03:30PM|| Track 1 : Applications With Blockchain Technique
Track 2 : Discovery of the Potential of Smart Contracts
|03:30PM - 04:00PM|| Track 1 : Blockchain based IoT security solutions
Track 2 : Investor Protection in Smart Contracts
|04:00PM - 04:30PM||Break|
|04:30PM - 05:00PM|| Track 1 : Privacy and Scalability in Private and Public Blockchain System
Track 2 : Role of blockchain in supply chain
|05:00PM - 05:30PM|| Track 1 : Blockchain for international trade
Track 2 : Blockchain Consortium Strategy for Enterprises
Till 22 March, 2022
Till 22 April, 2022
Till 22 April, 2022
If you are looking for any of the below, we can assure this is the event for you.
1. Building brand awareness
2. Acquiring new clients or Increasing sales numbers
3. Improving brand image
4. Looking for right people
5. Networking with peers
6. Anything else - (write here)
Our deal of partnership will benefit you in following ways:
1. A complimentary slot to be a speaker billed as a Keynote
2. Placement of the sponsor’s Organisation name, a short brief about Organization and logo on the website
3. Organisation logo to be placed on all event promotional banners and flyers.
4. Mention the sponsor’s Organisation logo and name in all our posts, email campaigns, and social media posts.
5. Special Individual speaker flyer promotion on all platforms
6. Discounts to sponsor Organisation's customers willing to register for the conference.
7. Introduction of the sponsor’s Organisation to the audience on the day of conference in our Overview section
8. Full day attendance for 2 people from Organization
9. We will make continual effort to promote the sponsors Organisation both before and after the event.
10. We are flexible and open to any suggestions from you.
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at