Overview of the event
Smart contracts are a potentially highly transformational technology currently developing on top of blockchain technologies i.e. self-enforcing agreements in the form of executable programs that are deployed to and run on top of (specialised) blockchains. Decentralized applications (dApps) are digital applications
or programs that exist and run on a blockchain or P2P network of computers instead of a single computer, and are outside the purview and control of a single authority.
The conference aims to open critical discussions on the next generation of dapps and provide a learning opportunity facilitating discussions around different governance mechanisms, usability and security of self-sovereign authentication models, next steps in the development of decentralized exchanges, as well as recent developments and the way forward for different scaling solutions.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Conference ScheduleSmart Contracts & DApps Summit, Bangalore
Senior Program Manager | Technology Executive (Blockchain& Security)
Principal Consultant - Blockchain and DevOps
Rs 7000 + GSTTill October 30
Rs 8000 + GSTTill September 30
Rs 9000 + GSTTill October 30
Our SponsorsUse this opportunity to improve the visibility of your organization
Avail instant sponsorship at just USD 2000
Instant sponsorship includes
• Branding of your company as Bronze Sponsor – Company's Logo on the event page with cross link to your website.
• One Speaking Slot (45 min -non sales talk).
• 10% discount on registration fee for any delegate from your organization.
• Full day attendance at the event with lunch
• 1 x Roll up stand / Brochure distribution at the event
• Online Interview post of your company's senior executive at our media portal
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com