Overview of the event
Data Visualisation is a general term that describes any effort to help people understand the significance of data by placing it in a visual context. The primary goal of data visualization is to communicate information clearly and efficiently via statistical graphics, plots and information graphics. It makes complex data more accessible, understandable and usable.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Conference ScheduleBig Data Visualisation Summit , Johannesburg
Our SponsorsUse this opportunity to improve the visibility of your organization
Avail instant sponsorship at just $600 USD
Instant sponsorship includes
• Branding of your company as Sponsor - Online Branding-Link redirecton to your company website.
• One Speaking Slot (45 min -non sales talk & 15 min - company/product promotion ).
• 10% discount on registration fee for any delegate from your organization.
• Full day attendance at the event with lunch
• Rollups / Brochure distribution at the event
• Access to pdf slides of speakers
• Online Interview post of your company's senior executive at our media portal
Kakanyo Business Solutions
Chief Operating Officer
Smart Cities 2050
Big Data Innovator | Director
Mind the Gap Group
USD 300 Till October 26
USD 400 Till September 26
USD 500 Till October 26